I think I found the latest Issue between SkySafari and Indi. I am now on a RPI 3b+ and attempted to use SkySafari as described in the documentation.
After several attempts, I check the log and find that a miss-match check is being conducted. If telescope mount equals EQMOD in the driver and Meade LX 200 GPS is SkySafari, then a mismatch error is thrown.
ERROR 241.197116 sec : Internal client is not connected! Please make sure the mount name is set in the Options tab. Disconnect and reconnect to try again.
Replied by AradoSKYindi on topic SkySafari 5 and 6 Pro
Wow! I have SkySafari 6 Pro working. I will state what must be working prior to getting this working.
1. The mount must be working in INDI with 0 errors.
2. The SkySafari driver setup is crucial to getting this working
2a. The syntax of the mount driver in INDI must match in the Options tab in both boxes of Telescope.
2b. Save the config.
3. Disconnect from Device Manager. Disconnecting from the Driver does not relink the SkySafari driver to the Mount driver according to SkySafari 6 Pro.
When everything is setup in INDI (Mount and SkySafari are linked by syntax, the iOS version of SkySafari 6 Pro will connect and control the mount. My description here differs from the description of the SkySafari driver on this site. What I am describing works for my custom mount.
Mount: Vixen Great Polaris from 1984
Tripod: Vixen Hal130SXG
Pillar: Vixen SXG 8" pillar with GP adapter
OTA: Orion 6" RC
Guide Scope: QHY5L-II Mini Guide Scope.
Controller: AstroEQ 3.90
INDI: Raspberry PI 3B+ running Astroberry (Current version)
Motors: NEMA 0.59 Nm RA and DC paried 3:1 belted gears.