INDI Library v2.0.6 is Released (02 Feb 2024)

Bi-monthly release with minor bug fixes and improvements

EKOS Internal Guider previews no Image

• Thank you received: 139
Bill, I don't know if you've solved this part of your setup or not. But there is no "scope" drill down, until you've added your telescope and guide scope to the list. Right above the save button is a little plus. Press that first, then from there you can enter your telescope data, aperture, focal length, and telescope name. Then you will do the same for your guide scope. After you do that and save, you can then pick either of those "scopes" in the proper drill down from the equipment screen.
4 years 10 months ago #38747

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 0
Hey!

Yes I did solve it; just had to take a break and look at it with fresh eyes (think you already know this story)

The camera always connected, but the mount never did. Then I realized there is no mount connection because I am using ST-4. Once I ignored the mount failures and went to Internal Guider I found the camera was capturing. First night test - It worked great. Readily auto-selecting stars and guided pretty well considering.

I had been re-aligning the OTA’s dovetail. When done, I just did a fast PA with no 2 or 3 star checks and the Guider just worked, and fairly tight as I didn’t spend any time refining the PA.

Now.... on to new problems. Can’t get the DSLR app to work w/ Canon T7i ...... yet.

Thanks.
B
4 years 10 months ago #38749

• Thank you received: 1
Wow I have been scratching my head all night because of this same problem. Was troubleshooting guiding with the mount switched off... Thanks!
3 years 11 months ago #51921

Time to create page: 0.612 seconds