INDI Library v1.8.1 Released (09 Sep 2019)

Monthly maintenance release INDI v1.8.1

Unable to find Drivers

4 months 4 days ago
MrGregNog
Fresh Boarder
Fresh Boarder
More
Topic Author
Unable to find Drivers #41871
It is me again.

I am continuing to work on my project and have run into an error where I cannot find any drivers when I attempt to connect to a device in my code. I have downloaded and installed to drivers but when I run "client->connectDevice("Atik Horizon")" it results in an error. Is there another package that is needed in the cmake lists file?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

4 months 3 days ago
sterne-jaeger
Platinum Boarder
Platinum Boarder
More
Unable to find Drivers #41888
Could you please be a little more specific what you try to do and what is not working?

- Wolfgang

TSA-120 + FSQ-85 + GSO 150/750 | Avalon Linear + M-zero | Moravian G2-8300 + ASI 1600mm pro + ASI 294mc pro | KStars/INDI on Raspberry Pi 4 with Raspbian 10

4 months 1 day ago
MrGregNog
Fresh Boarder
Fresh Boarder
More
Topic Author
Unable to find Drivers #41960
So I am trying to build a client using C++. I successfully built a client that controlled my camera and mount in python but the rest of my project is in C++, thus the change of languages. I am trying now to connect to the server in the code and then connect to the camera and mount; however, when I list the number of devices available it returns 0 and when I try to connect to the camera I get this error: INDI::BaseClient: Error. Unable to find driver Atik Horizon.

Is there another library or directory I need to link to in my CMakeLists file?

4 months 1 day ago
MrGregNog
Fresh Boarder
Fresh Boarder
More
Topic Author
Unable to find Drivers #41968
My brain must have been tired on Friday. I forgot to tell the client to look for the devices using the "watchDevice()" command. Including this before attempting to connect to the device solved my issue.

Time to create page: 0.396 seconds