´╗┐

INDI Library v1.8.0 is Released (27 Jul 2019)

INDI Library v1.8.0 is mostly a maintenance release to fix a few bugs in several drivers.

Save Ekos Profile

• Thank you received: 1

Save Ekos Profile was created by Jantje

OK after 6 months kstars finally works as it should. Now I was wondering if I can save my profile of ekos with all the trimmings in 1 file so that after a crash, I can install kstars again and then put the saft file back so that everything runs as before.
Skywatcher Apo 80/600 EvoStar ED - Skywatcher HEQ-5 Pro SynScan GoTo - ZWO ASI294MC Pro - ( Nikon D500)
1 week 1 day ago #42064

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 239

Replied by wvreeven on topic Save Ekos Profile

There are three directories that contain all of KStars, Ekos and INDI configuration files:

.local/share/kstars
.config
.indi

Beware because the first directory contains also all logs and really large files like the USNO star catalog data file (about 2 Gb) if you decide to install that. The second directory contains more than just KStars files and since the files in there only have settings for window sizes and locations you can safely omit it.

All three are directories in the home dir of the user using KStars.

Wouter
ASI1600MM-Pro Cooled and filter wheel with a SkyWatcher Esprit 80 ED on a SkyWatcher HEQ5-Pro

ASI1600MM-Pro Cooled and filter wheel with an 8" TS Ritchey-Chr├ętien on a SkyWatcher EQ6-R
The following user(s) said Thank You: dokeeffe
Last edit: 1 week 1 day ago by wvreeven.
1 week 1 day ago #42065

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.180 seconds