INDI Library v2.0.6 is Released (02 Feb 2024)

Bi-monthly release with minor bug fixes and improvements

Ultimate Powerbox v2 - connectivity issues?

Ok, I thought making it percentage wise would make it easier. But I guess I'll do it the same way they do.
The following user(s) said Thank You: cl330b
4 years 5 months ago #44360

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 139
I think if it's the same as the PC ASCOM driver settings, it's easier for them to support the device on both platforms.
4 years 5 months ago #44364

• Thank you received: 0
Hi all,

Looking back through this post, it would seem that this issue has been resolved a while back but I'm still getting it. When I connect the Pegasus UPB I get:

[WARNING] Received wrong number of detailed sensor data.Retrying...

I've installed the latest updates from the Indi site. I'm using Stellarmate, a ZWO ASI 1600MC Pro and a QHY5 II-L as a guidescope, but the error occurs even before the cameras are connected.

Can you let me know how I can resolve the error?

Cheers,

Neil Walter
Adelaide, South Australia.
3 years 11 months ago #52294

• Thank you received: 140

Hi Neil, and welcome,
I am Stewart from the SM user group, am also a mod on here....
See your messages on Facebook.... ?
3 years 11 months ago #52319

The issues are resolved in GIT, please try nightly and report.
3 years 11 months ago #52403

• Thank you received: 0
Hi Jasem,

Installed nightly and all working well so far. Thank you.

Regards,
Neil.
3 years 11 months ago #52407

• Thank you received: 4
Hi - can anyone tell me if the adjustable voltage output is working now? I can't seem to even find the tab with the setting anymore... Thanks!
3 years 10 months ago #53738

• Thank you received: 27
As far as I have been testing it is there and works ...
I am currently fixing some issues with the driver (eg autodew did not work at all, testing that) and will also rearrarange power and dew setting differently in the tabs. All-off an all-on button also could give strange results (but that is related to firmware of the box not always reacting logically. Same error on windows. Fixing that by software routines) Fairly busy at the moment, so need a few days for the last changes and carefull testing.

Paul
3 years 10 months ago #53743

• Thank you received: 5
starman99,

I had issues with variable voltage output. Pegasus Astro asked me to send the unit back to get it resolved. They didn't explain what the fix was but when I received the UPBv2 back, the variable voltage output is working.

If you've exhausted all other options, it
May be worth contacting them. They were very helpful.

-cl330b
3 years 10 months ago #53747

• Thank you received: 139
I've been having some strange issues with focus lately using the UPBv2 and a Moonlite focuser. See here. If you examine the logs, there are all kinds of power issues. I'm wondering two things. First, if this is the same power issues you all are seeing. And second, if this power issue plays into the focus system at all, or just affects the power ports. I'm considering going back to my Moonlite focus controller soon if this doesn't seem to get sorted out.
3 years 10 months ago #53756

• Thank you received: 27
No the power issues are related on how the powerbox handles the command for PowerOff/On all ports. If you send off it disables all 4 ports (The 5V and 12V always on can't be manipulated) and also turns off all dew heaters. If you send all ports on, the 4 ports are enabled but also the dew -heaters are enabled at "full strenght" but it does not show in the settings. (so the slider value is 0, you can see amp usage for the dew heaters but that is easily overlooked, and the scope can heat up a bit)

So I am changing it by 2 separate buttons; one for power and one for dew heaters and set all ports individually. Still need to introduce a global "off" switch.

Paul
3 years 10 months ago #53763

• Thank you received: 4
Thanks for the input. Which version of the driver are people using? Should I be using the nightly build?
3 years 10 months ago #53773

Time to create page: 0.435 seconds