INDI Library v2.0.7 is Released (01 Apr 2024)

Bi-monthly release with minor bug fixes and improvements

"NO WCS info"?

• Thank you received: 62
Hi!

I'm using the offline solver for alignment, but recently, there is no WCS info, even when I have done several alignments. I'm using a fresh install of Stellarmate, updated today. Am I missing a setting somewhere? I used to get WSC info previously... And this far, I haven't found a setting I've missed, but there must be something. Anyone can point me in the right direction?

Magnus
4 years 7 months ago #42845

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 161

Replied by Alfred on topic "NO WCS info"?

I agree. Ever since I restarted observing the night sky after my summer break, I haven't seen any WCS info yet.
4 years 7 months ago #42852

• Thank you received: 133

Replied by Peter Sütterlin on topic "NO WCS info"?

Yes, have seen similar problems. Two days ago I observed NGC7380, and none of the files has WCS in. Right now I'm on M31, and WCS is in. Not sure what makes the difference.
One guess could be moving the pointing after the last solving. At least today I've solved and directly started imaging at that location...
4 years 7 months ago #42853

Replied by Jasem Mutlaq on topic "NO WCS info"?

Ok I just tested on simulators and it worked OK. You need at least one solve. What solver were you using? online, offline, or remote?
4 years 7 months ago #42863

• Thank you received: 62

Replied by Magnus Larsson on topic "NO WCS info"?

Hi!

Offline solver, Stellarmate OS. I made several solves, still no WCS. I've turned logging on, so can post log next time.

Magnus
4 years 7 months ago #42867

Time to create page: 0.369 seconds