INDI Library v1.8.6 Released (21 Aug 2020)

August 2020 release of INDI Library v1.8.6 introduces new drivers while providing fixes and improvements to existing devices and core framework.

Forum Software: Where can I change my Signature!?

4 months 3 weeks ago
wvreeven
Supernova Explorer
Supernova Explorer
More
Forum Software: Where can I change my Signature!? #52473
Did you manage to change your signature? If yes then you may cry tears of joy :)

ASI6200 and filter wheel with a SkyWatcher Esprit 80 ED on a SkyWatcher HEQ5-Pro
ASI1600MM-Pro Cooled and filter wheel with an 8" TS Ritchey-Chrétien on a SkyWatcher EQ6-R

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

4 months 3 weeks ago 4 months 3 weeks ago by dmsummers.
dmsummers
Gold Boarder
Gold Boarder
More
Forum Software: Where can I change my Signature!? #52476
In the method I described, once in edit, there's no field for "signature" per se, it's the "about me" field.....

edit: oops...the "about me" field does NOT update the signature line.....not sure what that line does, but I changed it to test and it doesn't work. So, now I'm back to not being able to see the menu item, and can't change the signature. bummer.

RASA11, Celestron CGX-L, ASI183mc Pro, 60mm guider + ASI290mm mini, ASI EAF focuser, PPB, Rpi4-4Gb+SSD, Powered USB3 hub, hardwire Ethernet.

4 months 3 weeks ago
ChrisRowland
Platinum Boarder
Platinum Boarder
More
Forum Software: Where can I change my Signature!? #52490
The appearance of that menu seems to depend on the width of the window. If the window is wide it appears as a series of entries along the bar as wreeven showed it. If the window is narrow it appears as a hamburger icon as DerPit shows. And if the width is intermediate it doesn't appear at all.

It doesn't seem to be in the power of anyone here to fix this, I guess it's Kunena Forum.
The following user(s) said Thank You DerPit

4 months 3 weeks ago
DerPit
Gold Boarder
Gold Boarder
More
Topic Author
Forum Software: Where can I change my Signature!? #52491
Wow. Indeed. If I enlarge the window I do get the entries in the bar. If I make it (much) narrower I get the menu. So it was not developer mode that made it show up, but the fact that the main window got narrower...
Yes, I expected that to be an issue of the forum software itself, not of any (changeable) settings...

openSUSE Tumbleweed KStars git INDI git
GPDX+EQMOD, CEM60EC, ASI1600+EFW+EAF+ASI290 mini

Time to create page: 0.491 seconds