INDI Library v2.0.7 is Released (01 Apr 2024)

Bi-monthly release with minor bug fixes and improvements

Forum Software: Where can I change my Signature!?

• Thank you received: 420
Did you manage to change your signature? If yes then you may cry tears of joy :)
3 years 11 months ago #52473

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 117
In the method I described, once in edit, there's no field for "signature" per se, it's the "about me" field.....

edit: oops...the "about me" field does NOT update the signature line.....not sure what that line does, but I changed it to test and it doesn't work. So, now I'm back to not being able to see the menu item, and can't change the signature. bummer.
Last edit: 3 years 11 months ago by Doug S.
3 years 11 months ago #52476

• Thank you received: 138
The appearance of that menu seems to depend on the width of the window. If the window is wide it appears as a series of entries along the bar as wreeven showed it. If the window is narrow it appears as a hamburger icon as DerPit shows. And if the width is intermediate it doesn't appear at all.

It doesn't seem to be in the power of anyone here to fix this, I guess it's Kunena Forum.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Peter Sütterlin
3 years 11 months ago #52490

• Thank you received: 133
Wow. Indeed. If I enlarge the window I do get the entries in the bar. If I make it (much) narrower I get the menu. So it was not developer mode that made it show up, but the fact that the main window got narrower...
Yes, I expected that to be an issue of the forum software itself, not of any (changeable) settings...
3 years 11 months ago #52491

Time to create page: 0.564 seconds