INDI Library v2.0.7 is Released (01 Apr 2024)

Bi-monthly release with minor bug fixes and improvements

Weather Radio discrepancy between pressure values from INDI driver and Web page

• Thank you received: 54
As the subject says, I have noticed a discrepancy between the pressure values in the INDI Weather Radio tab and the Weather Radio Web page. The values from the driver in the raw values and parameters tabs are similar to my local weather service pressure values (altitude related and sea level corrected) but the values I get from the Weather Radio Web page are off, abnormally higher, like 1009 hPa from the driver and 1080+ from the Web page.

I have briefly looked at the python code but am not sure were to look exactly. I will look in more details but help in solving this issue will be appreciated.

Thanks.
3 years 4 months ago #63453

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 54
Some more info:

Driver values are OK but the wrong value is read from the INDI server in "/usr/share/bin/weatherradio.py" in the function "def readWeather(indi):".

The 'data' variable, if read from readSensors(indi), returns the correct pressure (e.g. 1004.455999...) but the pressure value returned in 'data' by readWeather(indi) is 1087.9835...

Hope this extra info helps as I haven't found anything obvious and I'm very unfamiliar with the python bindings to INDI.

Thanks.
3 years 4 months ago #63454

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.183 seconds