INDI Library v1.8.5 Released (19 Apr 2020)

April 2020 release of INDI Library v1.8.5 introduces new drivers while providing fixes and improvements to existing devices and core framework.

Support for Orion StarShoot G3 CCD

1 month 4 weeks ago
Manu4810
Fresh Boarder
Fresh Boarder
More
Support for Orion StarShoot G3 CCD #53204
Thanks for the update. Too bad this driver does not exist (and will probably never will), that's the kind of thing that limit the advantage of INDI over widespread ASCOM...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

2 days 15 hours ago
BobStephens
Fresh Boarder
Fresh Boarder
More
Support for Orion StarShoot G3 CCD #56307
Ben I know this is a long time after your comment but I'm wondering if you are still interested in providing assistance in working through the process of sorting a driver of the Orion G3? I've worked through the steps to get the drivers loaded on a Win 10 VirtualBox on a Ubuntu PC. I've managed to fire up the Orion Camera Studio and get different useless images out of the camera by exposing it to different light levels.
The device details is lsusb didn't change other than an incrementing Device no each time it's plugged back in.
Bus 002 Device 021: ID 07ee:0502 Torex Retail (formerly Logware) I tried sometime back to do the wireshark thing but was trying to do it all on windows. I'll revist that on Linux and see what I can capture.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.640 seconds