INDI Library v2.0.7 is Released (01 Apr 2024)

Bi-monthly release with minor bug fixes and improvements

TeenAstro and Stellarium on rpi 4 ?

• Thank you received: 0
Hi everybody,

51 years old and living in France, I built a TeenAstro   for my Skywatcher EQ6 Syntrek that I plan to upgrade with a Rowan kit that I already have.
 After I tested my TeenAstro pluged on my PC, and using Stellarium with it, I understood that if I want to play on remote with this mounts, I have to install something near my mounts and connect it to my pc at home.
I didn't want to install a PC near my Telescope and found the possibility to use a Raspberry Pi.
 I bought a RPI4 8GB ans installed NAFABox on it; also I installed Stellarium and Phd2 in it.
Using Vnc viewer, I tried to do the same I've done when my Teen was directly connected to my pc.
It don't work.... . I'm don't know how to build programms for RPI and I only have the possibility to copy and  execute instructions.
I'd like  to have the possibility to use Stellarium and Phd2 as it worked on a pc, but for now, after many tests, I asked myself if it's really possible.

Thanks, Laurent. 
2 years 9 months ago #73868

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 21
What are you running on your PC so far? Windows?
NafaBox and TeenAstro have - to the best of my knowledge - not been discussed in this forum in the last ~1/2 year. Did you search the forum for these keywords yet? You may be able to find better help in their respective forums.

An EQ6 is supported using Kstars on Astroberry out of the box. VNC works out of the box. Maybe you‘d be willing to try that instead? There are a lot of people using a similar setup here…
Last edit: 2 years 8 months ago by Grimaldi.
2 years 8 months ago #74510

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 1.195 seconds