INDI Library v2.0.6 is Released (02 Feb 2024)

Bi-monthly release with minor bug fixes and improvements

Astrotrac 360 INDI Driver documentation development

• Thank you received: 3
Thanks for posting that, its as I remembered, I think one of my laptops is already setup for it so that should be quiet doable. Have you tried with a smaller polling rate since the upgrade to see if that works ok.

Also in the UI from a web browser if you type the following commands you can check the current version of the firmware.

1zv? to check firmware of RA drive
2z?? to check firmware of Dec drive (do not need separate connection to it)
1 year 11 months ago #82591

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 0
thanks, I’ll try those commands and see what they say. With the new firmware loaded the driver works perfectly now. Still a very occasional timeout error but hardly any, neither at 1 second now it seems.
Again, Jerry over at Cloudynights is busy designing basic goto UI, to replace the one that Richard made. He says he has used a lot of code from the Indi driver, but does not understand everything about it yet. Is there any way he can get in contact with you guys, especially with Jasem. Would be great if you guys can assist him a bit, so that we get some goto functionality right from the phone/tablet.

Cheers,

Peter
1 year 10 months ago #82634

• Thank you received: 4
Apologies for the delayed response Peter. Need to catch up on all prior messages as well. Jasem can be reached at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. and he is super helpful
1 year 10 months ago #82656

• Thank you received: 0
thank you Sameer, hope you are well. I'll give it a shot.
1 year 10 months ago #82659

Time to create page: 0.785 seconds