INDI Library v2.0.6 is Released (02 Feb 2024)

Bi-monthly release with minor bug fixes and improvements

How to get plate solver after Flip?

• Thank you received: 7
I can't find a setting for this.

Kurt
2 years 2 months ago #79548

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 5
Should be done automatically. I know mine does. Maybe there is a toolbox setting. I would check the mount EKOS and check options, or the Plate Solver TAB and check for options
2 years 2 months ago #79552

Thanks. The Force re-alignment before starting each job in the EKOS settings for the mount is set but no plate solve is happening on flip.

Kurt
2 years 2 months ago #79570

Any idea on how to make this work. It never solves for me after a flip. It does seem to restart the collection sequence but not the focus, align , or guiding.

Kurt
2 years 1 month ago #80106

• Thank you received: 276
If the target was plate solved prior to the MF, then it should re-solve after it. So, if you're using the Scheduler and you tick "Align" then it will plate solve as part of start-up. When the MF happens, part of getting everything working again will be another plate-solve.

If you didn't plate solve before the flip, e.g. you just use the camera tab and Kstars planetarium to point at targets, then EKOS won't plate solve after the MF.
2 years 1 month ago #80210

I have checked this several times. My sequencer runs always have the plate solving set for each task. When the flip occurs the current capture is aborted and restarted by no plate solve occurs. It has never done a plate solve after the flip.

Kurt
2 years 1 month ago #80534

Time to create page: 0.734 seconds