This reads to me that their ASCOM driver can get pier side from the main board. If I'm reading correctly, and if I understand the drivers correctly, the iOptron driver you are using now would need to be duplicated and named as the CEM60 driver before adding the capability of getting the pier side from the main board.
V20141229 Firmware upgrade for HC, main board, R.A. and DEC board
- Communication between RA/DEC and main board has been improved.
- Meridian flip is smoother, and takes less time.
- Search Zero position is faster.
- Sometime guiding via ST-4 Guide Port not working properly.
- Side of Pier not reported correctly. (Need to work with iOptron .NET ASCOM 3.2, which will be released
- When enter the R.A. and DEC coordinates of an object, the DEC sign could not be changed.