INDI Library v1.9.2 Released (14 Sep 2021)

Bimonthly Stable INDI Library release introduces new drivers and fixes for existing ones.

iOptron CEM120 has strange PARKING behavior.

• Thank you received: 6
Yep, I have a CEM70 and it does that (although not always).
No big issue for me because I setup and tear down every night. Might be an issue (or better, an annoyance) for ppl with observatory and stable setup though.
My workflow is: setup everything, staying awake a bit to check that all is working fine, going to bed because meridian flip and auto-park will take care of everything, wake up and see that parking is horizontal (even though I set vertical) and, most of the time, still reporting slewing to. Therefore I click "goto home", turn off everything, etc
RPi 4b 4GB with latest Stellarmate OS
iOptron CEM70 + iOptron SkyGuider Pro
Nikon D7500 (stock)
TecnoSky AG70 f/5
APM Image Master 50mm f/4.1
ASI290MM-Mini
Berlebach Planet + Berlebach 312 Astro Tripod
4 months 1 week ago #72308

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 14
Few minutes ago i powered up my new CEM70 mount. I used the pad to go to the Zero position and setted it as PARKING position.
I would do the same thing in INDI to park the scope in a position like the Polaris instead then in horizontal. Any tips to gain this result?
4 months 1 day ago #72527

• Thank you received: 13
Maybe a useful update:. After reading this thread I just got my new CEM120 and set the Home position and a custom parking position at aprox 90 degrees using the hand controller. Then I set up EKOS with same parking position and it all works fine.  I can Park and unpark from Ekos and it shows the correct status in mount control. Mount connection via ethernet. I do however have a different problem at the Meridian that I will start a new topic for.
1 month 3 weeks ago #75029

Time to create page: 0.424 seconds