INDI Library v2.0.6 is Released (02 Feb 2024)

Bi-monthly release with minor bug fixes and improvements

Astroberry users: what do you use as a client? Laptop/tablet/phone?

• Thank you received: 0
I bought a raspberry pi a month ago to use it with astroberry, but unfortunately I havent been able to get good use out of it, mainly because of how VNC viewer scales the window. Im using my 7" tablet, which makes the icons to tap incredibly small, down to only a few pixels. It takes multiple taps in order to click somewhere, so I ended up not using it anymore.Therefore, I would like to know how other people are using it. Does everyone use a laptop, or are there people who use their phone <!--td {border: 1px solid #ccc;}br {mso-data-placement:same-cell;}--> Mobdro   who all have tiny fingers? <!--td {border: 1px solid #ccc;}br {mso-data-placement:same-cell;}--> VidMate
Last edit: 2 years 6 months ago by SorimBela.
2 years 6 months ago #75109

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 21
My iPad and VNC Viewer as Client
2 years 6 months ago #75135

• Thank you received: 50
I started using by my 9.7” iPad with VNC Viewer and I still use it for monitoring and occasional control actions (like shutting down). However these days I run two rigs simultaneously and control most of the initial and subsequent functions from my laptop (1920x1080 native display). The laptop touchpad doesn’t have a scroll function (perhaps it does with extra key strokes that I haven’t learned yet) so some controls, like graph scaling in the guiding graphs, are not changeable with it directly, but everything else is easy to adjust and manipulate. I bought it in November 2019 which seems to have been a good moment with the new lower power series 10 Intel chips and long (10 hour) battery life.
2 years 6 months ago #75186

Moderators: Radek Kaczorek
Time to create page: 0.346 seconds