INDI Library v2.0.6 is Released (02 Feb 2024)

Bi-monthly release with minor bug fixes and improvements

Desktop Pager in SM 1.7.2 64bit

• Thank you received: 19
Hi all,
today I tried the first time SM 1.7.2 in 64bit. I installed it from scratch with the 64bit img file. Everything seems to be ok BUT I want to use at least two screens. I tried to get the "desktop pager" to work but it messed up my desktop bar. The desktop bar disappears over the half length. Is there a way to get two screens to work with? Is this issue caused by the change to bullseye?

Another thing was that the icon "desktop resolution" dont work. The cursor changes to a cursor with hourglass but nothing happens...

Can somebody help me?
1 year 7 months ago #84855

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 41
I'm on the same situation. Also the network / Bluetooth icons are duplicated. Ones with "old looking" icons and the newer ones with a more stylised look. I can't get rid of them with the Panels configuration menu
1 year 6 months ago #86310

• Thank you received: 86
I also installed a fresh SM 1.7.2 64bit.
Same two problems:
-- Desktop Resolution doesn't work. I don't need it though since I was able to change the resolution in the Dashboard.
-- Network / Bluetooth icons are duplicated and flickering.
-- Max S
ZWO AM5. RST-135. AZ-GTI. HEQ5. iOptron SkyTracker.
TPO RC6. FRA400. Rokinon 135 and other lenses.
ZWO ASI2600MC. D5500 modified with UVIR clip-in filter.
ZWO ASI120MM Mini x 2. ZWO 30F4 guider. Orion 50mm guider.
ZWO EAF x 2.
1 year 6 months ago #86354

• Thank you received: 8
I have flashed 2 cards and I can't get the KStars map screen to open. Thus the scheduler is un-usable......
1 year 6 months ago #86363

Thank you for the feedback, I'll work on these issues soon. We use NetworkManager for the network stack and in fact just a couple of weeks ago it appears that Raspbian switched over to NetworkManager as well. So hopefully these icon issues are sorted out. I'll add back the desktop pager.
The following user(s) said Thank You: JuergenN
1 year 6 months ago #86402

Time to create page: 0.338 seconds