INDI Library v2.0.7 is Released (01 Apr 2024)

Bi-monthly release with minor bug fixes and improvements

desktop pager not working

• Thank you received: 12
Don’t think this is directly anything to do with astrophotography but I’ve switched from astroberry to stellarmate and I don’t seem to be able to get the desktop pager to work when added to the command bar. Other things seem to work fine. Anyone got this widget working?
1 year 4 weeks ago #91388

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 20
Nigel,

I just tried it on 1.7.5 64-bit Stellarmate, and I would guess, since half of the bar went away, that it isn't working on mine either.
1 year 3 weeks ago #91424

Hi Dave

thanks for trying it out. That’s what is happening to me. If you get the bar to move to the other sides then the pager does appear but usually disappears again a short while later.

Well as it looks like it’s not something I’ve done and it’s not really stellarmate I suppose it’s wait until someone fixes it in kde/plasma/openbox or whatever is causing it.

Thanks
1 year 3 weeks ago #91425

Replied by JuergenN on topic desktop pager not working

Hi,
I issued that about 7 months ago: indilib.org/forum/stellarmate/12059-desk...-sm-1-7-2-64bit.html

What I found out is that the 64bit version of the Stellarmate "KDE" (forgot the correct Desktop system on stellarmate) has removed the desktop pager. Dont know, if it is fixed, but if I read your messages it seems not...
1 year 3 weeks ago #91433

Yes it seems it’s still a problem (and having multiple network widgets though I just put that down to linux giving you many choices…). I wonder if Jasem misunderstood and thought it was missing rather than it ‘corrupting’ the panel.
1 year 3 weeks ago #91434

I didn't mention earlier that I have multiple network widgets. There are three icons sometimes, all one on top of the other, and they blink on and off. Right now I have WiFi turned off, so I just have one wired icon.
1 year 3 weeks ago #91437

Time to create page: 0.810 seconds