INDI Library v2.0.6 is Released (02 Feb 2024)

Bi-monthly release with minor bug fixes and improvements

StellarMate wont connect

• Thank you received: 74
IMO

1). Always take a copy of your working SD image - its something to go back to if things start to go wrong.

2. You shouldn't need to erase the SD card before putting an image onto it - unless there is something weird set up in Stellarmate ??? Is there?

3. Keep you images provided by KNRO links - it gives you further options to (1).

Of course I do this all the time dont I LOL

P.S on Windows you can use a number of SD card writers - etcher,Win32image too name a couple.
RPI3 Ubuntu 16.04 / AMD desktop Kstars under Ubuntu 16.04 Mounts :azeq6 ,SWAZGoTo

RPI3 Fedora testing out on AMD desktop Fedpra 28 - running kstars 2.9.4 , Indilib 1.7.4 ?????
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jasem Mutlaq
5 years 4 months ago #32049

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 0

Replied by Bjorn on topic StellarMate wont connect

Hi. I seem to be in the same jam as the OP. No connection at all. And I must have disconnected power when I shouldn’t have. So I kindly ask for a link to dl.

Regards
Last edit: 4 years 10 months ago by Bjorn.
4 years 10 months ago #38713

Please open a ticket or send email to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Bjorn
4 years 10 months ago #38724

• Thank you received: 0

Replied by Bjorn on topic StellarMate wont connect

Hi Jasem
I sent an e-mail last week, but no reply yet. Any way you can help me along would be highly appreciated.

And I think I’ve located my issue with the power having been turned off. The European adapter thing for the power supply was jiggly. So there may have been a power on-off incident during startup...
4 years 10 months ago #38848

Time to create page: 0.807 seconds