INDI Library v2.0.7 is Released (01 Apr 2024)

Bi-monthly release with minor bug fixes and improvements

system - No life

• Thank you received: 0
I was using SM w/ my Nikon last night, suddenly Server INDI lost connection and I noticed SM was completely dead, no video signal, no green light, just red light. No System reboot , nothing.

Is there any reset button inside PI?

Which steps should I take?

(I removed SD card , returned it again, but no reponse)
Last edit: 4 years 11 months ago by MARCELO A B DE CICCO.
4 years 11 months ago #38089

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 10

Replied by Edgar Scholz on topic system - No life

Red light means, that power is connected. After connecting power, the green light must blink for some seconds, what means booting. Without booting no video-output. If the green light doesn´t flash, you can have a problem with the sd-card. I would flash another sd-card with SM or ubuntumate or raspian and test booting with this sd-card.
4 years 11 months ago #38094

Thank you!

I opened a support ticket, waiting reply. But it seems an SD card issue. I tested Sd card inserting into a pc, and it was not recognized.
4 years 11 months ago #38106

unhappily support does not yet replied to me ( I suppose that because it was bought in OPT site, but camon....).

The SM was bought in the OPT shop ,that time there was no products in stock SM shop.
So now OPT shop asked me to return back the unity, but I tried to explain that I just needed a new one card or a link to download the system, whatever.. I don't care buying a new one SD card..

I live in Brazil and will take an eternity to receive it back. And as I read OPT do not send to my country, so it will have to be sent to my nephew in NY, and then he send to me ..Can Image all the mess.. Of course, if is just a matter of SD card burning a new one system it is far simpler than all those gymnastics!! Really, I m very disappointed.
4 years 11 months ago #38281

Time to create page: 0.160 seconds