INDI Library v2.0.6 is Released (02 Feb 2024)

Bi-monthly release with minor bug fixes and improvements

WOW it's amazing

• Thank you received: 2
Big thumbs up from me for StellarMate O/S.

My Pi 4 arrived at lunchtime, after less than an hour this evening I'm set up, everything seems to be working. First time I can ever remember a problem free set up of anything for astro photography.

I've been using Kstars / EKOS for a while now so I have had the advantage of that. Have had driver issues, connection frustrations etc etc. I'm no programmer so I was worried about going down he Pi route,

The StellarMate O/S was so easy, StellarMate is in server mode and I'm connected from my MacBook Pro with no cables at all. Although I will probably run an ethernet cable from the router to the pi.

Couple of question when I'm done using Ekos do I need to power off the Pi using StellarMate Web Manager?
Secondly will the StellarMate app help me at all when using StellarMate in server mode?
3 years 9 months ago #55665

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 139

Replied by Andrew Burwell on topic WOW it's amazing

I usually power off the Pi using the stellar mate web manager or VNC. You can set up Safari to connect to it at the same address it appears on the Pi. But with Stellarmate.local as the address. stellarmate.local:3000/#/home

As for the iOS app, I'm assuming. I don't believe it will work in server mode, but I could be wrong. I'm going to be testing this over the next few days with a second setup.
3 years 9 months ago #55684

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.369 seconds