INDI Library v2.0.7 is Released (01 Apr 2024)

Bi-monthly release with minor bug fixes and improvements

[Solved] No connection to StellarMate

• Thank you received: 19
Hi,

I bought Stellarmate OS yesterday, especially to thank Jasem and his team for all the work done for us.

I have this issue: I connect for the first time Stellarmate app. I can use the app. Then the app running, I connect my desktop via VNC. The app is not longer available and impossible to connect again after restarting the RPI and the smartphone. The app runs in circle on Authentification and at last says Ekoslive is no longer available. I have to uninstall and re install the app.  I sign in and launches the rescan. It doesn't find the Stellarmate ! I create a new device with 10.250.250.1 IP with this message: An error occurred, please recheck the IP address ....

What's wrong ?

Is it possible to have larger police, cause textes are very small for no young people. Thanks.
Last edit: 2 years 11 months ago by MORELLI.
2 years 11 months ago #70966

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

I think I find out the origin of this issue. My Samsung A10 does't connect well to the hotspot Stellarmar . I can't also connect with VNC. So I have no hotspot connection.
When I have a look to the wifi connection on it, it displays Stellarmate as connected. May be an issue with the "connectivitycheck.gstatic.com" windows ?

I try with my old Acer Liquid Z635 with Androïd 6 (!) and all works fine.

If you would have an idea about the problem of the Samsung A10 it will be fine.

Thanks.
Last edit: 2 years 11 months ago by MORELLI.
2 years 11 months ago #71001

Problem solved. Two app running in the background prevented the hotspot connection. I stop these app and all works fine now.
One of this app is a covid survey !
2 years 11 months ago #71002

Time to create page: 0.337 seconds