INDI Library v2.0.7 is Released (01 Apr 2024)

Bi-monthly release with minor bug fixes and improvements

Any plans for a power management module in Ekos?

• Thank you received: 3
Now that power management devices are becoming more prolific (Pegasus PowerBox, the new Stellarmate Pro, etc) - are there any plans on adding either a Power Management module or adding a sub-module to Observatory for things like power / current history, controlling PWM Dew Heaters, turning power outputs on/off?

All of these value boxes are already in the Ekos settings for the Pegasus PowerBox, but I was wondering about a nice GUI in one of the Ekos tabs / modules?

Something like the Unity display of the Pegasus App:

The following user(s) said Thank You: Jasem Mutlaq, London
Last edit: 1 year 3 months ago by Johnny Turpin.
1 year 3 months ago #89374
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Good idea! I think such power controls would end up the Observatory module.. maybe just need a way to abstract them there.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Wolfgang Reissenberger
1 year 3 months ago #89378

• Thank you received: 20
This is great idea. I am using portable LiFePO4 battery with smart BMS, which could be connected over bluetooth. I can imagine for example controlled shutdown of my equipment based on battery voltage (to prevent battery damage). Or just simple overview for battery status could be helpful.
1 year 3 months ago #89379

• Thank you received: 20
Great idea! I'd love also to see drivers for more power management boxes. I have a Hitecastro MHP compact that I was never able to use :(
1 year 3 months ago #89554

Time to create page: 0.513 seconds