INDI Library v2.0.7 is Released (01 Apr 2024)

Bi-monthly release with minor bug fixes and improvements

Feature request

• Thank you received: 30

Feature request was created by T-Studio

Thank you for always doing a wonderful job.

The INDI solution has become really important for me.

Mr. Jasem 's response has established a mature environment, but I will write some requests.

1. Focus window independence
I requested attachment function before.
With live view and mount manually, it is already realized.
When taking a planet, since the magnification is high, manual operation of the mount and fine adjustment of the focal point are indispensable.
At the moment it is difficult to operate on the Ekos tab's focus page or the corresponding tab of the INDI driver.
Consider the previously requested live view screen, manual mounting, setting the focus setting page, or adding a compact and independent focus window.

2. About the Park function
The current setting has problems for mobile observers and veranda observers.
When alignment is complete, the current relative coordinates are synchronized with the star map.
For equator mounts, there are no problems with ground coordinates such as horizontal east and west, horizontal true east west, horizontal true east west, horizontal true east west, north pole and south pole position, but for equator mounts initial setting is required.

3. Building a simple multi-server
I said that as a request before.
It is an advantage of INDI, but it needs to be operated on the command line. Multi server can not be selected on the current Ekos setting screen.
Multi server can be installed separately, such as a joystick, which manipulates by hand, and a telescope can be installed separately, so even light requests are useful.

that's all.
We are expecting more and more development.
6 years 6 months ago #19848
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.146 seconds