I'm trying to get my SV305M Pro working with an astroberry setup and I'm pulling my hair.
I've tried building and installing the lib and drivers from your repo, running the indiserver seperate and from ekos with no success, the output I get is always2021-12-28T21:53:33: [ERROR] Error, get camera pixel size failed2021-12-28T21:53:27: [INFO] Attempting to find the SVBONY SV305 CCD...
And then nothing more, any pointers on what to try next?
I built the latest from source in effort to get it working, but maybe a fresh install would do it, I'll give that a go after new years.
The camera works with the raspberry using AstroDMx (and Sharpcap on windows) so the camera seems fine.
Are you using 32 or 64 bit OS?
Also I'm using the raspberry pi 4 8GB, what have you tried it on?
Your error is a bug from the previous SDK. It as been fixed since.
It looks like a library/package conflict issue.
I think you have the old broken version (standard package installation ?) and the one working installed side by side.
But sadly, your setup uses the wrong one.
Try to identify the old packages, and to remove it.
Well, that happiness was unfortunately short-lived :/
Pulled an update today (sudo apt-get update && sudo apt-get -y dist-upgrade) and now the sv305 driver crashes when I try to connect. Pretty sure the sv305 driver didn't change, but it upgraded some indi packages (my Canon DSLR started working)
I've attached the logs, and this line seems worrying
<code>INDI Server: "2022-01-05T00:17:03: Driver indi_sv305_ccd: Impossible IPState 1598309187"</code>
Any idea on what to do?
I was after these upgrades the sv305 stopped working (I looked in the apt-get history):
I tried with purging all indi and astroberry packages and then reinstalled them (apt-get, purge, autoremove and install) with the same result as previous, the sv305 driver crashed on connection.
What I tried after that was to purge everything again and compile indi (core and drivers) from source (master branches). After that I can connect to the camera, live stream works but it always crashes when I try a capture. Log attached
I flashed a fresh Raspberry buster and used the AstroPI3 script to install everything. All drivers I'm using (incl sv305) worked. What was missing was the ekos part of kstars. That was solved by installing it from the ppa.
So in short I have a setup that works, but I don't know if I'll ever dare to update it...