INDI Library v2.0.7 is Released (01 Apr 2024)

Bi-monthly release with minor bug fixes and improvements

Loop filters in a sequence and remove Target file prefix from sequence definitio

• Thank you received: 7
I'm a new user so please let me know if I'm missing something.

In Maxim DL there was a feature where you could disable 'Group by filter slot' in a sequence - whereby each element of a sequence would be executed in order, looping through the filter set and thereby taking subframes for each filter in the sequence in turn, rather than all subs for each filter at once.

I found this (very) old post where it seems this feature was suggested and then supported by Jasem.

indilib.org/forum/wish-list/732-ekos-seq...eue-loop-option.html

Did this get implemented? If so how do I achieve this?

Also - it seems to me that the target name (last slewed to target) appears to be persisted in the .esq file. This makes reusing sequence definitions tricky as you have to remember to update the file prefix for each element - actually it's easier to reconstruct them each time which kind of defeats the purpose doesn't it? Maybe I'm missing a trick in setting up sequences - is there a way to easily ensure the target name ends up as the prefix for a sequence?

Many thanks
Iain
4 years 3 weeks ago #51059

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

you can create a single sequence file with LRGB (each one 1 exposure) and then run it in the scheduler and select Repeat and it would have the same effect. The scheduler would also update the prefix to the scheduler's target, so that issue is resolved too when using the scheduler.
4 years 3 weeks ago #51081

• Thank you received: 7
Hi Jasem

Thanks for the reply. I just discovered the scheduler tab - I will try it out!

Kind Regards
Iain
4 years 3 weeks ago #51131

Time to create page: 0.310 seconds