Again, please pardon me if this question is somewhat odd, but if I wait long enough, will there be an automated answer to this issue of an updated, 64-bit third-party indi lib fix?

IOW, might I one day get s response here that says, ‘Click here to update..’ and that’ll be the end of it, or am I going to have to wait until I have the time to wrap my brain around the issue and solve it for myself?

And the Capitalist in me wants to know if anyone might have a GoFundMe or something like that where we can get the completed install package with a goodwill donation button?

Thanks in advance for the help.