When I run a screen sharing session from my Mac to the RPi (which is also running 3.6) Find Object works just fine.
I have a 2015 vintage Intel Mac that I just installed 3.6 on. Most of the time Find Object crashes - 5 out of 7 times. The only times it worked were after I had tried Find Object from within the Observation Planner. If I have a successful Find Object in the Observation Planner and then exit the Observation Planner, I can execute a Find My from the main menu without a crash.
From within the Observation Planner, Find Object works about 3 out of 4 times but still crashes so it's not quite bullet proof either.
So bottom line, my Intel Mac is somewhat more reliable than my M1 Mac but neither is performing a Find Object in a stable manner.