INDI Library v2.0.7 is Released (01 Apr 2024)

Bi-monthly release with minor bug fixes and improvements

I'm still having issues with the Optical Trains.

• Thank you received: 20
The other day I built all of the optical trains I have - 2 scopes, 2 guidescopes, 2 focal reducers - and saved it (I think. There's no save button). This afternoon I loaded it all up, put the GT81 on the Losmandy mount, and selected the optical trains for each tab. Everything was fine. I did an orderly shutdown, and powered off the Raspberry Pi and the mount. Then I switched to the 12" ACF scope, powered everything back up and started Kstars/Ekos and the trains were all gone,and "Primary" was back. I'm using the RPi as a server and an Ubuntu 22.04 client machine.

It remembers all of my scope combinations in Telescopes and Lenses, but not the Optical Trains. I rebuilt them and will try setting up the ACF again, but in the meantime, does anyone have any words of wisdom?

TIA & CS
Last edit: 1 year 3 weeks ago by David Allmon.
1 year 3 weeks ago #91605

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 370
Sounds strange, David. Did you use the same profile? Optical trains are related to a profile, each profile has its own train.
The following user(s) said Thank You: David Allmon
1 year 3 weeks ago #91606

• Thank you received: 20
That explains it. I have two profiles - one for the GT81 and one for the ACF. I built the optical trains for everything in the GT81 profile.

Thanks!
1 year 3 weeks ago #91614

Time to create page: 0.450 seconds