INDI Library v2.0.7 is Released (01 Apr 2024)

Bi-monthly release with minor bug fixes and improvements

Show FITS Viewer

• Thank you received: 11
I realize the FITS Viewer is automatically shown when an image is captured. However, I find it is often buried behind other windows and I don't see it. Is there a keyboard shortcut (or menu command) to bring it to the front, or show it if it is not on the screen?
1 year 3 weeks ago #91618

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 33

Replied by Brian on topic Show FITS Viewer

Go to settings, configure Kstars, fits, look and feel and tick the "independent window" box, apply.
It's been a while since I've used Kstars but I think ticking that box should give you a tab you can click to bring the fits viewer to the front.
1 year 3 weeks ago #91619

Replied by Bill Tschumy on topic Show FITS Viewer

Brian,

Thanks for the suggestion, but that doesn't seem to work. I already had Ekos set to use "Independent Window". If there is a tab, I don't know where it is. It is not one of the Ekos tabs.
1 year 3 weeks ago #91620

• Thank you received: 566

Replied by Hy Murveit on topic Show FITS Viewer

Bill,

If you are talking about issues on a mac, check out this thread: www.indilib.org/forum/general/12820-maco....html?start=12#89599 I seem to recall Rob finding some problems there and working on a solution.

Hy
1 year 3 weeks ago #91628

Replied by Bill Tschumy on topic Show FITS Viewer

Yeah, what Rob was working on may be the same issue. I don't mind having non-modal panels, like the FITS Viewer, go behind other windows, but I want a way to bring them/it to the front again. This was also a problem with the main Ekos window, but it is easily brought forward with Cmd-K (on macOS). I would be happy with something similar fore the FITS viewer.
1 year 3 weeks ago #91631

Time to create page: 0.798 seconds