INDI Library v2.0.7 is Released (01 Apr 2024)

Bi-monthly release with minor bug fixes and improvements

any way to see what the s...ing n...s actually are?

• Thank you received: 0
Is there any convenient way to see what the setting names actually are in the ekos/indi interface? I figured mousing over them would work, but no. Sure, I can guess at a lot of them, but it seems like there must be a better way!

1 year 3 weeks ago #91678
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 3
Are you asking for those specific items, or in general for all settings in the INDI panel?

Reason I say this is that those specific items in your image appear to be regular Nikon DSLR camera user settings. As such it might be easier to read up on them in the manual for that specific camera.
1 year 3 weeks ago #91679

• Thank you received: 0
Yes I mean in general, across the settings. All the settings in the INDI control panel seem to have a fixed length limit for the names (which is unaffected by window size, etc). It seems like there should be a way to figure out what the setting name actually is. I agree, in some cases it should be possible to match up the name with a name in a list of options in some documentation somewhere else (assuming two different setting names don't become identical after being shortened....) but from a UI standpoint, that doesn't seem like the right solution here.
1 year 3 weeks ago #91685

• Thank you received: 86
-- Max S
ZWO AM5. RST-135. AZ-GTI. HEQ5. iOptron SkyTracker.
TPO RC6. FRA400. Rokinon 135 and other lenses.
ZWO ASI2600MC. D5500 modified with UVIR clip-in filter.
ZWO ASI120MM Mini x 2. ZWO 30F4 guider. Orion 50mm guider.
ZWO EAF x 3.
1 year 3 weeks ago #91694

Time to create page: 0.749 seconds