INDI Library v2.0.7 is Released (01 Apr 2024)

Bi-monthly release with minor bug fixes and improvements

Problem with Scheduled Event doing a Mosaic

• Thank you received: 10
We tried a Mosaic of the moon last evening setting in all parameters per the instructions, however, each time we tried to execute the event, the telescope (Astro Physics AP1600GTO mount) would move incorrectly off the target. We did not feel Astrometry, Guiding, or Focusing options were viable or necessary, so we had them unchecked. We tried with and without Tracking option checked. Additionally, we unchecked the default job constraints for Twilight, Moon, and Altitude. We intended to take a 3x4 mosaic using an Apogee F8300 camera.
Has anyone used this feature successfully? Could you share your settings, please?
Has anyone experienced any unusual slewing to target with this feature?
Thanks in a advance,
Dan
6 years 8 months ago #18397

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

6 years 8 months ago #18398

• Thank you received: 10
We never crashed out in any manner, so, we never tried to log it. I saw some other posts from people using this, I figured it was tested.

Next trip to the observatory, I'll send whatever logs we had setup for last night. But, I am really thinking this is just some setup item we forgot.
Last edit: 6 years 8 months ago by Dan Holler.
6 years 8 months ago #18399

Logs help diagnose issues, not just crashes. And actually, for crashes, the backtrace is the most important information, not the logs.
6 years 8 months ago #18413

Time to create page: 0.280 seconds