Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
20 Aug 2017
INDI development team is happy to announce the release of INDI Library v1.5.0. This new exciting release builds on the maturity of INDI Library and comes with many new supported devices and fixes for existing drivers.
Read More...
  • Page:

TOPIC: Problem with Scheduled Event doing a Mosaic

Problem with Scheduled Event doing a Mosaic 2 months 2 weeks ago #18397

We tried a Mosaic of the moon last evening setting in all parameters per the instructions, however, each time we tried to execute the event, the telescope (Astro Physics AP1600GTO mount) would move incorrectly off the target. We did not feel Astrometry, Guiding, or Focusing options were viable or necessary, so we had them unchecked. We tried with and without Tracking option checked. Additionally, we unchecked the default job constraints for Twilight, Moon, and Altitude. We intended to take a 3x4 mosaic using an Apogee F8300 camera.
Has anyone used this feature successfully? Could you share your settings, please?
Has anyone experienced any unusual slewing to target with this feature?
Thanks in a advance,
Dan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Problem with Scheduled Event doing a Mosaic 2 months 1 week ago #18398

Logs?

Jasem Mutlaq
Support INDI & Ekos; Get StellarMate Astrophotography Gadget.
How to Submit Logs when you have problems?

Problem with Scheduled Event doing a Mosaic 2 months 1 week ago #18399

We never crashed out in any manner, so, we never tried to log it. I saw some other posts from people using this, I figured it was tested.

Next trip to the observatory, I'll send whatever logs we had setup for last night. But, I am really thinking this is just some setup item we forgot.

Last Edit: by Astrodan.

Problem with Scheduled Event doing a Mosaic 2 months 1 week ago #18413

Logs help diagnose issues, not just crashes. And actually, for crashes, the backtrace is the most important information, not the logs.

Jasem Mutlaq
Support INDI & Ekos; Get StellarMate Astrophotography Gadget.
How to Submit Logs when you have problems?
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.303 seconds

Login

3rd Party

Choose from the numerous 3rd party INDI drivers to suit your needs!

Got Problem?

Check out the FAQ, the forum, and the bug tracking system to resolve any issues you might have!
You can also subscribe to INDI newsletter and development mailing lists to get the latest updates on INDI!

Gallery

Replica

Why INDI

Replica