Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
08 Apr 2018
INDI development team is happy to announce the release of INDI Library v1.7.0. This new exciting release builds on the maturity of INDI Library and comes with many new supported devices and fixes for existing drivers.
Read More...

TOPIC: Synscan coordinates differ from those of the solver

Synscan coordinates differ from those of the solver 2 weeks 1 day ago #26480

• Frank
  • Frank's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Hi gbeaton! :)
I have not this kind of problem. I use Kstars ekos with my two ZWO ASI cameras: an ASI 120MC-S and an ASI 1600MM Cooled.
I already used them in my Mac without any problem. ;)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Synscan coordinates differ from those of the solver 2 weeks 1 day ago #26484

• kross
  • Away
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 17
Sorry but there doesn't appear to be a nightly build for Mac. If you don't want to wait for the next release, you would need to download the source and build it yourself. Don't ask me how, I know nothing about Macs. :(

Synscan coordinates differ from those of the solver 2 weeks 1 day ago #26485

• kross
  • Away
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 17

gbeaton wrote: I think many - if not most - use a Raspberry Pi. So these driver updates would be readily available for that. Presently I use a Mac remotely connected to an RPi3(B+) which runs all the drivers. I highly recommend this setup and buying a StellarMate to get a ready built system.

Yeah I graduated to using a Raspberry Pi as well. I got tired of leaving my laptop outside all night. Plus the wiring was a mess. With the Pi I was able to keep everything self contained on the telescope, so all I have to do is roll out the scope, and plug in the power.

StellarMate is a great way to go if you want a ready-built system that you just plug in and it works. I'm a tinkerer so of course I went with a generic Pi and rolled my own.

Time to create page: 0.301 seconds

Login

3rd Party

Choose from the numerous 3rd party INDI drivers to suit your needs!

Got Problem?

Check out the FAQ, the forum, and the bug tracking system to resolve any issues you might have!
You can also subscribe to INDI newsletter and development mailing lists to get the latest updates on INDI!

Gallery

Replica

Why INDI

Replica