INDI Library v2.0.7 is Released (01 Apr 2024)

Bi-monthly release with minor bug fixes and improvements

Cannot connect to multiple devices

• Thank you received: 1
KStars 3.5.2/Mac, unable to connect to Celestron CGX, Celestron SCT Focuser or Pegasus Ultimate Power Box V2.

KStars 3.5.2/Ubuntu 20.04.2 LTS:  same issue.

Tried various port speeds.  Tried different USB cables.  Switched ports.  Connected everything directly instead of through UPB.  Manually looked up ports for equipment and verified that they were selected properly in INDI control panel.  Tried installing the nightly build, with the full INDI driver package.  I tried connecting only ONE USB device, such as the mount, and disconnecting all others.  None of these steps have helped.  I can connect to the ZWO cameras just fine, but nothing else works.

To verify that this wasn't a hardware problem, I fired up my backup MiniPC with Windows 10 and NINA.  Everything instantly connects and works fine.  What am I doing wrong?  I rarely had connection issues in KStars prior to 3.5.2.

I've been having connection issues for a month.  At one point they seemed to go away, and I felt like an idiot -- but the next time I tried they were back again.  At that point it was just the UPB, but now my mount and focuser are down as well.

I see LOTS of connection issues in these forums; some have resolved them, but many haven't.  What on Earth could I possibly be doing wrong, when it all works in Windows?
3 years 2 hours ago #70814
The topic has been locked.
  • Thank you received: 182
Seems to be a driver installation issue.

You can try compiling the drivers directly from the source tree.

indilib.org/forum/focusers-filter-wheels....html?start=12#70811

That fixed my problems (I have been fighting with the same problem for the last month as well. Let me know if that does the trick for you.
2 years 11 months ago #70824
The topic has been locked.
Time to create page: 0.326 seconds