Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
25 Jul 2018
Glad to announce of release of INDI Library v1.7.4 on 2018-07-25. A few drivers were added in this release as we continue to improve & stabilize existing drivers.
Read More...
  • Page:

TOPIC: Ekos unable to connect to phd2

Ekos unable to connect to phd2 7 months 2 weeks ago #22932

I am running the latest bleeding version of KStars and Ekos.
Ekos is unable to connect to phd2 because looks like INDI profile does not save the port of phd2.
I enter port number 4400 and save the profile, but then I open profile for editing again, I see port as 0.
Obviously Ekos is unable to connect to phd2 with port 0 and thus connect fails.

Alex

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Ekos unable to connect to phd2 7 months 2 weeks ago #22934

I had this problem a few months ago. It turned out it was because of a very old bug that Jasem fixed ages ago. But since the bug affected your kstars data directory, the issue got saved on your computer. I can tell you how I fixed it on my computer. I had to make a slight edit to my userdb.sqlite database. I used a program called dbbrowser to edit it. The issue was that the column name in the userdb.sqlite database was guiderpost instead of guiderport. It was just a typo. You should be able to fix it without too much trouble.

Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: knro, TomAstro

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last Edit: by rlancaste.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.114 seconds

Login

3rd Party

Choose from the numerous 3rd party INDI drivers to suit your needs!

Got Problem?

Check out the FAQ, the forum, and the bug tracking system to resolve any issues you might have!
You can also subscribe to INDI newsletter and development mailing lists to get the latest updates on INDI!

Gallery

Replica

Why INDI

Replica