Building the induino MeteoStation with 3d printed housing

• Thank you received: 0
Hi Magnus,

Thanks for your help!

The MPL3115A2 is the culprit. If I start the Meteostation without the MPL everyting works fine. If Istart it with the MPL I get weird sensor readings.
This is really strange because when I run MeteoTest I get correct values for the MPL.

Anyway, I ordered a BMP180.

best regards

Florian
6 years 2 months ago #24368

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 223
Hello Magnus,

Not sure exactly what's going on there, the weatherstation has been working flawlessly until the 26th of April. I think the oDroid crashed and got rebooted.
Now, I can't get anything out of the meteobox. Would you have any idea from the below info?
6 years 1 week ago #26021

6 years 1 week ago #26022

interesting, the last update of indi-duino is just the day before it stoped recording stuff.

6 years 1 week ago #26023

Total mystery, I was able to get it all working again by doing nothing at all. I've restarted it today (startmeteo) and it worked !!! What the fudge?
6 years 1 week ago #26049

• Thank you received: 12

Rendering Error in layout Message/Item: array_keys(): Argument #1 ($array) must be of type array, null given. Please enable debug mode for more information.

Building the induino MeteoStation with 3d printed housing - Page 18 - INDI Forum - Results from #156

Rendering Error in layout Message/Item: array_keys(): Argument #1 ($array) must be of type array, null given. Please enable debug mode for more information.

• Thank you received: 4
Hello, everyone. Great job. I've read all this forum thread carefully. I have also read the page with detailed instructions on how to build the meteostation…
indilib.org/support/tutorials/177-howto-...showall=&limitstart=
but I haven't been able to find the page to download the file indiduinoMETEO.ino (and I'm sure it's posted several times). Anyway, if there were any charitable souls to tell me, I would be very grateful. I already have all the hardware, I only need software....
Thanks in advance
5 years 10 months ago #27131

Hello to everybody,

the detector shows 0% of the cloud (which corresponds to reality) but still reports that it is overcast (****** CLOUDY ****) and the first LED indicator is lit.

So far, I do not have a roof-closing connection, but I'm planning it in the future. I assume correctly that this will be a problem.

Why? Do you have the same reporting?
5 years 7 months ago #30015
Attachments:

INDI Library v2.0.7 is Released (01 Apr 2024)

Bi-monthly release with minor bug fixes and improvements

Time to create page: 0.404 seconds