INDI Library v2.0.7 is Released (01 Apr 2024)

Bi-monthly release with minor bug fixes and improvements

Any known issues with two QHY cams?

• Thank you received: 10
@ gerryr:
Thanks for the informations about Your electronic guider setup. As well as for the hints to Your "other little gadget, the 3 axis accelerometer" - an good solution to confirm the parking position!
BTW, concerning the "overkill": I didn't mean a RasPi2 to be an overkill, but rather my setup with a dedicated Intel i5 PC. ;-)

@Bruce (bmorrelltx)
Thanks for mentioning the bandwidth aspect. In this case my PC setup might have helped as there are two USB hubs on the mainboard and I figured out which ports relate to which hub. As a matter of fact a simultaneous downloads of a picture taken with a DSLR no longer seem to interfere with the QHY5.

Back to the original topic: I also would prefer to use at least two QHY cams at the same time. So if Max's suggestion is a way to get there I would like to do some testing as soon as available.
CS
Michael
8 years 5 months ago #5937

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

I noticed that I get QHYSingleFrameError when I try to use QHY5L-II for focusing/guiding on Raspberry PI, anyone else experiencing this? The frame suddenly becomes one big X and I have to restart the driver to get correct images again.
8 years 5 months ago #5941

• Thank you received: 38
Mostly I can't use QHY5L-II and QHY11 at the same time, QHY11 working fine but QHY5L-II always fail to get frame or always downloading.
I use EKOS/INDI in my odroid u3, and Lin_guider just works great.
Last edit: 8 years 5 months ago by max.
8 years 5 months ago #5949

Time to create page: 0.682 seconds