INDI Library v2.0.7 is Released (01 Apr 2024)

Bi-monthly release with minor bug fixes and improvements

New All Sky camera management software: indi-allsky

• Thank you received: 41
Hello guys!

After updating my system and the allsky project, I am not able to view my camera remotely (outside my home network), only locally.

My port, external IP and DDNS work fine, cause I am logging in remotely into the unit (mini pc). But when I am trying the URL (external IP or DDNS) it is just loading and nothing happens.

Does anyone has any idea what to look for ?
1 week 3 days ago #100837

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 70
It is hard to say without seeing any details. Are you sure you are forwarding your traffic to port 443 on indi-allsky?

If you want to send me a PM with details to try remotely, I will see what I can find.
1 week 3 days ago #100838

• Thank you received: 70
Hello everybody! I have started integrating capabilities in indi-allsky to natively support reading sensors on SBC systems like Raspberry Pi. Currently, I have support for 14 different temperature and light sensors. The sensor data is made available for the Image Overlays and MQTT subsystem.

github.com/aaronwmorris/indi-allsky/wiki/Sensors

In addition, I have added support for natively controlling dew heaters. I am targeting standard dew heaters where the dew heater may be either on or off and PWM controlled dew heaters with variable settings. The dew heater may also be controlled with the sensor readings (above).

github.com/aaronwmorris/indi-allsky/wiki/Dew-Heater-Support

And finally, I also have native support for using a 28BYJ-48 stepper motor as a focuser for an all sky camera. When activated, an interface in the Focuser web view will allow you to move the stepper motor in different increments for focusing.

github.com/aaronwmorris/indi-allsky/wiki/Focuser-Device
4 hours 51 minutes ago #100955

Time to create page: 0.395 seconds