I check the chip, it's labeled FT232R which should be the 5 Volts standard, I also check with my friend who once made the cables and he told me that they are the 5 Volts type.
I have to connect the FTDI cable once more and check if I can get more info about what's wrong. But I wait a week, this is the last week we have some darkness here until the summer starts.
Now when most of the functions work this Astroberry is fantastic to work with. Later when I get the EQMOD INDI to handle costom gear ratio I shall build one Raspberry more to my EQ6 mount too which has a special belt drive.
TS130 APO & 3" field flattener / Pentax 645 ED 300mm f/4 /Sigma APO 150 mm f/2.8
EQ6 mount / HEQ5 / Star Adventurer
Canon EOS 6D
Lot of patience
At last I have solved the problem with the FTDI cables. I found information that there are FTDI cables with faked chip out on the market. They can work very well when they are new, but when drivers updates they are not compatible anymore. I bought a new FTDI cable that I'm was convinced that it has the real FTDI chip.
Yesterday I have tested tha new FTDI cable in both my Windows 10 and in Astroberry system. Works in both system now. I made some notes over my work and made some links to information.