INDI Library v2.0.7 is Released (01 Apr 2024)

Bi-monthly release with minor bug fixes and improvements

Ekos Scheduler- / Mosaic- / Naming - Issues

• Thank you received: 4
Hi,

last night I wanted to make a mosaic of Markarians Chain with Ekos scheduler. I unchecked the "Focus" option in Mosaic Planner and created the jobs.

- in the Scheduler Job List however , "Focus"-option was checked in every task and I was not able, to uncheck it, so at each tile a focussing took place

- for unknown reasons Ekos stored the subframes in the same remote-folder, that I used for a non-scheduled imaging session on M66 just before, also the filenames where the same, although I named the Sessions "makarian_..." (see screenshot 1) FITS-Header in the subs shows "makarian...", filenames of the FITS start with "M66" (See Screenshot 2 and 3)

- and finally when storing the subframes on a remote - folder of my Indi-server, the filecounter still remains "_001", wheras locally stored subframes-counters are increased correctly. (This has happened since I use Ekos)

Indiserver at telescope runs under Kubuntu 22.04 LTS, same as my noteboook with KStars

Kstars is 3-6-9 Stable, Build 2024-02-01T04:56:17Z
Indilib is 2.0.6

Kindly tell me how I can solve those problems.

Best, J.

Screenshot 1

Screenshot 2

Screenshot 3
1 month 3 weeks ago #99501
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Please attach the generated esl and esq files.
1 month 3 weeks ago #99506

Please see attached.

I needed to add .log as extension, as upload of .esl and .esq files is not allowed.

Best,

J.
1 month 3 weeks ago #99510

Ok, so I think what happened is that at the time of creation, it was using latest Capture module settings and apparently File Settings --> Save was set to Remote?
1 month 3 weeks ago #99518

Yes, images are stored on my Indiserver, which is attached to the telescope.
1 month 3 weeks ago #99521

Time to create page: 2.042 seconds