INDI Library v2.0.7 is Released (01 Apr 2024)

Bi-monthly release with minor bug fixes and improvements

What's the INDI driver for the Pegasus Focus Cube v2 if you do not use ubuntu?

• Thank you received: 0
I can build my own drivers, but unfortunately I still cannot write them. I'm just trying to understand what pkg to build in the indi-3rdparty archive in order to have the Pegasus Focus Cube v2 working in Kstars/Ekos.

Other old topics I found mention the DMFC driver but I cannot find it in the actual indi-3rdparty repo. Same for the debian tgz or custom built pkg linked here . Is there a deb file I can download somewhere? I'd still prefer to compile from the indi-3rdparty github but any other option would work as well.
9 months 2 weeks ago #93943

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 2
I have same focuser and my system Raspberry pi 4 4Gb work's fine. only tries the focuser in the list and no more.
sorry for my bad inglish.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dante
9 months 2 weeks ago #93952

• Thank you received: 20
The focuser files are not in the 3rd party but in the INDI-drivers section github.com/indilib/indi/tree/master/drivers/focuser
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dante
9 months 2 weeks ago #93962

• Thank you received: 0
Sorry for the late reply but I wasn't able to check the pc until now. The Focus Cube works out of the box with the default (and built-in) driver. I wasn't used to find something working without me having to install or tweak something so I didn't even check (or thought about checking lol)
9 months 2 weeks ago #93976

Time to create page: 0.632 seconds