Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
14 Nov 2018
Glad to announce of release of INDI Library v1.7.5 on 2018-11-14. A few drivers were added in this release as we continue to improve & stabilize existing drivers.
Read More...
  • Page:

TOPIC: Sesto Senso Focuser not working [Solved]

Sesto Senso Focuser not working [Solved] 8 months 3 weeks ago #23591

I have an issue working with the Primalucelab motor focuser Sesto Senso. After upgrading the firmware to v 2, I tested it under Windows 10 and it worked fine.
INDI / Ekos can connect to Sesto Senso but the motor is not moving.
On Windows SestoSenso is listed as COM3 port. On Ubuntu / Mint is on USB0:
[ 3929.958158] usb 2-2: FTDI USB Serial Device converter now attached to ttyUSB0
[ 4212.711809] ftdi_sio ttyUSB0: FTDI USB Serial Device converter now disconnected from ttyUSB0

Attached log 1 is a test on Ubuntu . The repeated command #QT is the temp probe that is not attached and reads RES 99.9.
When i trigger a 1000 absolute ticks (think it's #GT1000! in the log file) the motor just hangs, doesn't move.

Then (see log2) tested it AFTER connecting via Windows. I mean, on my Win VM, using the Sesto Senso software, I connect to the focuser an play a little bit with it. It seems to work fine.
Then I start INDI/Ekos and at first the Sesto Senso works (#GT1000! coomand). But after the first command it stop working again (#GT2000! is ignored).

Have someone any idea if it's the new firmware or other issue?

Thanks, ferrante
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last Edit: by fenriques.

Sesto Senso Focuser not working 8 months 3 weeks ago #23609

For some reason the offset was not saved and preventing inward/outward motion.
So this issue is solved. Actually was not even an issue....

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.149 seconds

Login

3rd Party

Choose from the numerous 3rd party INDI drivers to suit your needs!

Got Problem?

Check out the FAQ, the forum, and the bug tracking system to resolve any issues you might have!
You can also subscribe to INDI newsletter and development mailing lists to get the latest updates on INDI!

Gallery

Replica

Why INDI

Replica