INDI Library v2.0.7 is Released (01 Apr 2024)

Bi-monthly release with minor bug fixes and improvements

Can't connect to PPBA

• Thank you received: 7
I have a PPBA that shows up in the ports list as "usb-Pegasus_Astro_PPBADV_Gen2B_PPBA6Q5LB6-if00-port0" But INDI will not connect to it.

Kurt
6 months 4 weeks ago #96008

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 14

Replied by Tracy Perry on topic Can't connect to PPBA

This is my PPBA gen2 screen

I use the auto-search function and if necessary, click on the correct port and then it connects. Once I have confirmed it connects, I save those settings for the device. I haven't had any issues with connecting to it or the mini since I purchased them (although QC on assembly of the PPBA did have issues and required me to re-secure the main board to the case after one screw came out).
Having fun learning about the cosmos.
I also run an astrophotography site as a hobby.
6 months 4 weeks ago #96076
Attachments:

Replied by Kurt Lanes on topic Can't connect to PPBA

Tracy

Thanks for he help. The screen shots re very helpful. I think the issue is that this might be a different version of the PPBA firmware IDK. I can clearly see which port is the PPBA because it says usb-Pegasus_Astro_PPBADV_Gen2B_PPBA6Q5LB6-if00-port0 but it will to connect. I have a UPB is it connects fine. I'll verify the BAUD rate.

Kurt
6 months 4 weeks ago #96086

Replied by Kurt Lanes on topic Can't connect to PPBA

I found an update for the PPBA firmware and updated it. I connected the first time but on the second try I got n error that the port was already connected to another driver. I rebuilt the EKOS configuration and then it connected.

Kurt
6 months 3 weeks ago #96100

Time to create page: 0.648 seconds