INDI Library v2.0.7 is Released (01 Apr 2024)

Bi-monthly release with minor bug fixes and improvements

Indi Library 1.8.1 and QHY

• Thank you received: 15
Hello,

Changes have to come. Under 1.8.0, my QHY5LII-C was properly enumerated. I just received a replacement. I was at 18.04 and I am now at 19.04.1., My first clear night and my QHY4LII-C is not found with KSTARS and EKOS. I look over my HEX and RULE files and do not see anything amiss. I saw in another thread the need to reinstall Indi to get QHY devices to work. Syslog shows the loading the firmware produces a 255 error. This is not good. The HEX files are all that is left of QHY support for this USB2.0 device. The device works fine under Windows and ASCOM. I not able to get this to start here.

When the firmware is loaded, the3 device's light goes out. This dies not happen under Windows. Under KSTART and Device Manager, QHY does not see any devices. My PoleMaster works fine.

After several command line attempts to get the firmware loaded, I investigated getting 1.8.1 reinstalled. I am in the middle of building 3rparty drives and have hit a major roadblock. Most of the application needed in this build are not ARMF ready. This stops 3rdparty build dead in its tracks.

Upgrading to INDIQHY does not work as 19.04.1 has it installed already. Something is not loading the firmware correctly. libqhyccd.so.4 was the problem last time . Now a new version is in its place. Thoughts?

astroberry@astroberry:~/indi/build/3rdparty$ cmake -DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX=/usr -DCMAKE_BUILD_TYPE=Debug ../../3rdparty
-- Checking for module 'libavcodec>=57.64.101'
-- No package 'libavcodec' found
-- Checking for module 'libavdevice>=57.1.100'
-- No package 'libavdevice' found
-- Checking for module 'libavformat>=57.56.100'
-- No package 'libavformat' found
-- Checking for module 'libavutil>=55.34.100'
-- No package 'libavutil' found
-- Checking for module 'libswscale>=4.2.100'
-- No package 'libswscale' found
-- Could not find up to date FFMPEG, could be due to libavcodec, libavdevice, libavformat, libavutil, or libswscale version
-- Since an up to date FFMPEG was not found, INDI Webcam Driver will not be built
-- Found libnova: /usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/libnova.so
-- Could NOT find GTest (missing: GTEST_LIBRARY GTEST_INCLUDE_DIR GTEST_MAIN_LIBRARY)
-- Could NOT find GMock (missing: GMOCK_LIBRARY GMOCK_INCLUDE_DIR)
-- GTEST not found, not building unit tests
-- Found CFITSIO: /usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/libcfitsio.so
-- Could NOT find GPHOTO2 (missing: GPHOTO2_LIBRARY GPHOTO2_INCLUDE_DIR)
-- Found TIFF: /usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/libtiff.so (found version "4.0.10")
-- Found tiffxx: /usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/libtiffxx.so
-- Performing Test HAVE_LIBRAW_CAMERA_TEMPERATURE
-- Performing Test HAVE_LIBRAW_CAMERA_TEMPERATURE - Success
-- Found CameraTemperature in 'libraw/libraw_types.h'
-- Performing Test HAVE_LIBRAW_SENSOR_TEMPERATURE
-- Performing Test HAVE_LIBRAW_SENSOR_TEMPERATURE - Success
-- Found SensorTemperature in 'libraw/libraw_types.h'
-- Found FTDI1: /usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/libftdi1.so
-- Found SBIG: /usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/libsbig.so
-- Found libsbig: /usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/libsbig.so
-- Found Atik Library: /usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/libatikcameras.so
-- Found libatik: /usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/libatikcameras.so
-- Found Toupcam: /usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/libtoupcam.so
-- Found Altaircam: /usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/libaltaircam.so
running cp /home/astroberry/indi/3rdparty/libstarshootg/armhf/libstarshootg.bin /home/astroberry/indi/build/3rdparty/libstarshootg.so.1.38.1 2>&1
running cp /home/astroberry/indi/3rdparty/libnncam/armhf/libnncam.bin /home/astroberry/indi/build/3rdparty/libnncam.so.1.38.1 2>&1
running cp /home/astroberry/indi/3rdparty/libinovasdk/libinovasdk.so.armv6 /home/astroberry/indi/build/3rdparty/libinovasdk.so.1.3.5 2>&1
-- Found DC1394: /usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/libdc1394.so
-- Using armv6 static ASI library
-- Found QHY: /usr/local/lib/libqhyccd.so
-- Found libqhyccd: /usr/local/lib/libqhyccd.so
-- Found GPSD: /usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/libgps.so
-- Found libgps: /usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/libgps.so
-- Found libftdi1: /usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/libftdi1.so
-- Found RTLSDR: /usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/librtlsdr.so
-- Found RTLSDR: /usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/librtlsdr.so
-- Found LIMESUITE: /usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/libLimeSuite.so
-- Found LIMESUITE: /usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/libLimeSuite.so
-- Found libftdi1: /usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/libftdi1.so
-- Found INDI: /usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/libindidriver.so;/usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/libindilx200.so (found version "1.8.1")
-- ####################################################################################################################################
-- Not all libraries found, you must build and install all libraries first:
-- libqsi was not found and will now be built. Please install libqsi first before running cmake again to install indi-qsi.
-- libstarshootg was not found and will now be built. Please install libstarshootg first before running cmake again to install indi-toupbase.
-- libnncam was not found and will now be built. Please install libnncam first before running cmake again to install indi-toupbase.
-- libinovasdk was not found and will now be built. Please install libinovasdk first before running cmake again to install indi-inovaplx.
-- libfli was not found and will now be built. Please install libfli first before running cmake again to install indi-fli.
-- libapogee was not found and will now be built. Please install libapogee first before running cmake again to install indi-apogee.
-- libfishcamp was not found and will now be built. Please install libfishcamp first before running cmake again to install indi-fishcamp.
-- liblimesuite was not found. Please install liblimesuite first before running cmake again to install indi-limesdr.
-- librtlsdr was not found. Please install librtlsdr first before running cmake again to install indi-rtlsdr.
-- ####################################################################################################################################
CMake Error: The following variables are used in this project, but they are set to NOTFOUND.
Please set them or make sure they are set and tested correctly in the CMake files:
GPHOTO2_INCLUDE_DIR (ADVANCED)

used as include directory in directory /home/astroberry/indi/3rdparty/indi-gphoto
used as include directory in directory /home/astroberry/indi/3rdparty/indi-gphoto
GPHOTO2_LIBRARY (ADVANCED)
linked by target "indi_gphoto_ccd" in directory /home/astroberry/indi/3rdparty/indi-gphoto
GPHOTO2_PORT_LIBRARY (ADVANCED)
linked by target "indi_gphoto_ccd" in directory /home/astroberry/indi/3rdparty/indi-gphoto

-- Configuring incomplete, errors occurred!
See also "/home/astroberry/indi/build/3rdparty/CMakeFiles/CMakeOutput.log".
See also "/home/astroberry/indi/build/3rdparty/CMakeFiles/CMakeError.log"

-- Configuring incomplete, errors occurred!
See also "/home/astroberry/indi/build/3rdparty/CMakeFiles/CMakeOutput.log".
See also "/home/astroberry/indi/build/3rdparty/CMakeFiles/CMakeError.log".
4 years 7 months ago #43838

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.275 seconds