Finally had about an hour of clear sky to test SM for the first time and I had some problems.
1. First of all, after some time (about half of an hour) it disconnect and I can't do anything. I can connect to the wifi, but I can't connect to id via VNC or just app. The only solution is to restart it by unplugging power cable.
2. Mobile app crashes every time I want to start do a polar align and I think it can be because of poin 3.
3. When I want to make Polar Align using VNC the whole Align tab is inactive, I can't use it any way.
4. When I want to control it via mobile app itself (not via vnc) I need to register almost every time when I'm connecting to it.
I reached to the online chat on SM page and I have answer.
2. fixed in recent update. APP didn't support manual slew in polar alignment and if you had no telescope set it would crash.
3. I was dumb. If you're using mount that you can't connect directly to the SM you need to use mount simulator and then manual slew in the PA tab (it's now active)