First of all, I have to say congrats on the great work done here. The stack INDI/Ekos/Kstars is just what I was waiting for since a long time !
I'm just experiencing an issue with the QHY163M and the live preview / streaming.
No error logs, just a black window and no signal.
Taking pictures work like a charm, download time is fast.
- Ubuntu 18.04
- kstars-bleeding version last stable version from PPA (6:2.9.8+201808171225)
- indi-qhy 1.8+201808180714
- USB Traffic to 0
- cam connected with USB 3.0 wire in a USB 3.0 host port
- Increase USB traffic
- Increase exposure time
- change USB port
- change USB wire (but this setup works fine with sharpcap)
- All tests were done daylight time so don't think it's a lack of light
Has anybody experienced the same issue ? Find a solution ?