INDI Library v2.0.7 is Released (01 Apr 2024)

Bi-monthly release with minor bug fixes and improvements

Update image info settings failure

• Thank you received: 19
Hey there!

Had CS last night. First everything was working OK. But then i got this error, and don´t know how to solve it...

I can go into imageinfo settings, but i can not change anything there, or set new variables.

Where is the fault?

The cam is a canon eos 5dMark 3

cheers
Niki
Skywatcher EQ6-R | Lacerta 10" Carbon-Newton | Lacerta MFoc Motorfocus | Moravian G2 8300 Color | Canon EOS 5DMarkIIIa | Lodestar X2 guiding cam | KSTARS 3.4.3. on my outdoor-Laptop with KDE-Neon/Plasma | KSTARS 3.4.3. on Remote-IMac with Catalina | KSTARS 3.4.3 on Remote-Macbook Air with Catalina
5 years 2 months ago #34552
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

This is very odd. Got Screenshot of Image Info tab? Logs?
5 years 2 months ago #34554

I have some screenshots here...

At the initial startup this evening, kstars on the mac asked me for the image-settings of my DSLR.

You know this window. But unfortunately, it did not pop up another time...

Maybe it would be able to forced?

Outside, on the Linux-Computer, it worked. But there, the offlinesolver did not work anymore yesterday... Strange..

cheers
Niki
Skywatcher EQ6-R | Lacerta 10" Carbon-Newton | Lacerta MFoc Motorfocus | Moravian G2 8300 Color | Canon EOS 5DMarkIIIa | Lodestar X2 guiding cam | KSTARS 3.4.3. on my outdoor-Laptop with KDE-Neon/Plasma | KSTARS 3.4.3. on Remote-IMac with Catalina | KSTARS 3.4.3 on Remote-Macbook Air with Catalina
5 years 2 months ago #34556
Attachments:

Assuming you are using latest KStars. Go to Capture Module, click the delete button next to the camera (trash-icon) to clear all config. Then re-enter the config again. It should save it in the camera.
The following user(s) said Thank You: the.cakemaker
5 years 2 months ago #34565

Yep, that fixed it for me, Thanx!
5 years 2 months ago #34570

Time to create page: 0.187 seconds