INDI Library v1.9.0 Released (23 Apr 2021)

Major INDI Library release v1.9.0 bring significant internal changes championed by @pawel-soja to modernize core INDI Library drivers and clients. New drivers for DeepSkyDad Flat Panel & Pegasus devices plus further improvements to PCM8 drivers.

Starters Guide to ASI294MC Pro

• Thank you received: 29
Hi All,
I have written a short guide to starting up with this camera containing my insights from over a years use. I have attached it as a text file. All I can say is this workflow works for me and also give solutions to common problems I have encountered. My apologies, all the calibration and processing tips are using Pixinsight. I have put links to useful tutorials and on line resources.
It is an excellent value camera but sometimes can cause frustration in new users. Hence the guide. This is not an ultimate guide so contribute on this thread if you have found problems but have found interesting workarounds.

Cheers

Mike
iOptron CEM40G, SharpStar CF90IIApo with Moonlight focuser, ASI294MCpro, ASI120MM-S, DIY MyFocuserPro2, RPi4 8Gb 120SSD running KStars/Ekos/Indi under Ubuntu Mate 20.10, DIY flat box
Skywatcher Flextube 12" Dob, Meade LX75 8SCT, Skywatcher NEQ6Pro

The following user(s) said Thank You: Odiug, rishigarrod, jabian, kaourimo, fuadramseybass
9 months 1 week ago #57429
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.536 seconds