INDI Library v2.0.7 is Released (01 Apr 2024)

Bi-monthly release with minor bug fixes and improvements

A flood of "No pending jobs found" messages...

• Thank you received: 1
I'm not using a mac, I found the issue while connected to EKOS directly on Astroberry via VNC
2 years 1 month ago #81875

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 12
I’m also using an Astroberry and get the same messages when the guiding goes out of range. However it does seem to recover and continue with the job when the guiding improves. I’m only running a single job at a time as still a beginner.
2 years 1 month ago #81996

• Thank you received: 158
Yes, the sequence will restart - but not when you have multiple tasks in the sequence. It skips over the other tasks, making sequencing completely unusable.
I use an autofocuser that moves the guidestar a full arc minute or more with every focus, and while EKOS can recover and bring it back to center - that process always causes a guiding abort - which then triggers this bug. That ruins the whole sequence. This is a major problem, making remote overnight sequences impossible. I wish someone would fix this.
Last edit: 2 years 1 month ago by Peter Kennett.
2 years 1 month ago #82019

• Thank you received: 161
So it's at least 4 users who experienced the issue and I bet many others stumbled on the same issue but didn't notice. I didn't either until I checked my logfiles.
Last edit: 2 years 1 month ago by Alfred.
2 years 1 month ago #82021

• Thank you received: 158
2 years 1 month ago #82066

Time to create page: 0.417 seconds