INDI Library v2.0.7 is Released (01 Apr 2024)

Bi-monthly release with minor bug fixes and improvements

Dark library and files being left around

• Thank you received: 12
Hi
have been setting up the darks library for use with my guide scope and have noticed a few problems.

I’ve noticed /tmp filling up with files under /tmp/<some number>. They appear to be the image files used to produce the master but unfortunately they don’t get deleted which is a problem as i’m using tmpfs for /tmp.

Also when I clear all the entries from the library it looks like the actual files are left and there’s still some reference to them as it looks possible to use them to build defect files.
Is there some where I should be raising these types of things as bugs rather than bringing them up here?

One other thing doesn’t the gain/iso need to be taken into account? Could see it considering the camera name, exposure and binning but not the gain.

regards

Nigel
2 years 1 day ago #82579

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Currently, ISO/Gain is not recorded. I added an issue to KStars tracker: invent.kde.org/education/kstars/-/issues/182

This is not exactly a very hard feature to implement, would be great to have someone with coding skills to help us implement it.
2 years 1 day ago #82584

• Thank you received: 12
I am aiming to get my coding env setup though might be a while to become productive as my latest programming was javascript, neo4j, react and Intellij would need to go back a couple of decades for C++ and no Qt…. that said from a quick look at the code it seemed understandable so should be possible and I do enjoy bug hunting:)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jasem Mutlaq
1 year 11 months ago #82629

Time to create page: 0.399 seconds