Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
14 Nov 2018
Glad to announce of release of INDI Library v1.7.5 on 2018-11-14. A few drivers were added in this release as we continue to improve & stabilize existing drivers.
Read More...
  • Page:

TOPIC: EQDir Mount connection fails when connecting moonlite foc.

EQDir Mount connection fails when connecting moonlite foc. 8 months 18 hours ago #25062

Hello All,

I've recently upgrade my telescope with a Moonlite focuser with steppermotor and mini v2 controller.
When I connect the moonlite to indi it will work but my mount (EQ8 - EQdir) stops working correctly, in the control panel it appears connected but it is missing some tabs. (motorstatus, align, horizon etc.....).

Disconnect the moonlite all is normal.

Can someone please give me some heading in troubleshooting this issue?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

EQDir Mount connection fails when connecting moonlite foc. 8 months 15 hours ago #25066

Hi, maybe your problem is related to port mapping, there is a tutorial called „persistent port mapping“. See Support-section on this site.

Best, Helge
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dutchastro

EQDir Mount connection fails when connecting moonlite foc. 8 months 13 hours ago #25069

That is the solution!
Thank you

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.490 seconds

Login

3rd Party

Choose from the numerous 3rd party INDI drivers to suit your needs!

Got Problem?

Check out the FAQ, the forum, and the bug tracking system to resolve any issues you might have!
You can also subscribe to INDI newsletter and development mailing lists to get the latest updates on INDI!

Gallery

Replica

Why INDI

Replica